Exness is a well-regarded forex broker that offers traders access to a variety of markets and assets. Founded in 2008 Exness has since become a global leader in the forex industry providing cutting-edge technology, secure trading platforms and a range of account options that cater to all types of traders.
One of the key selling points of Exness is its regulation. The company is authorized and regulated by:
1. The Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) in the UK,
2. The Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission (CySEC),
3. The Financial Services Authority (FSA) in the Seychelles,
4. Capital Martkets Authority (CMA) in Kenya,
5. The Financial Sector Conduct Authority (FSCA) in South Africa,
6. Central Bank of Curaçao and Sint Maarten (CBCS),
7. The Financial Services Commission (FSC) in BVI and
8. The Financial Services Commission (FSC) in Mauritius.
This means that Exness is heavily regulated and subject to strict regulatory requirements and oversight ensuring that your trading experience is safe, secure and transparent.
In addition to its solid regulatory framework Exness offers a wide range of trading assets to choose from including forex, commodities, indices, stocks and cryptocurrencies. This diversity of assets provides traders with ample opportunities to profit from market movements, no matter what their trading style or preferences.
Exness offers 5 account types – Standard and Standard Cent for beginners as well as Pro, Zero and Raw Spread types for Professional traders. Each account has its own unique features and benefits, allowing you to find the one that best suits your individual trading needs.
One of the most trusted and heavily regulated broker in the industry. Great for beginners as well as seasoned Pros
Overall, Exness is a very reliable and trustworthy forex broker that offers traders access to a wide range of markets, solid regulation and a variety of account options. Whether you are a seasoned trader or just starting out, Exness can facilitate any of your needs. So, if you’re looking for a sound and reputable broker to open a trading account with – Exness is definitely worth considering.